NOTE FROM FOOD SERVICES - All 2021 graduates’ lunch accounts that have remaining balances will be rolled over into their sibling’s accounts; if there are no siblings, you may donate or request a refund by calling the Food Service Department at 860-444-5862.

MyPaymentsPlus Mobile App information



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.